Auction Location: 221 Conadilly St, Gunnedah.
For Sale by Auction to be conducted at First National Real Estate Gunnedah offices @ 221 Conadilly Street Gunnedah @ 5pm on Thursday, 29/11/18. All bidders must be registered prior to bidding.
- This handy farming block is a mix of heavier soils (approx. 70%) with some light types running to ridge and partially timbered country. This is an affordable entry into this tightly held farmland, or strategic acquisition for a discerning neighbour. (Lot 38 DP 755498)
- With gently sloping farmland that has featured some prior contour bank workings, there are 2 dams and a stock & domestic bore equipped with a solar mono pump, tank & trough. Basic steel cattle yards enable mixed use of this handy block, only minutes from Mullaley village. Scope to enhance stocking capacity with further pasture development.
- 222.8 Ha of agriculture zone land, with boundary fencing in mostly sound condition & has held recent stock without any known concerns.
- Approx 5 km from Mullaley village amenities of country Pub, general store, fuel and Post Office facilities. Aprox. 40 km from Gunnedah and aprox. 60 km to Coonabarabran. Council Rates $389.07 per quarter.
- Located off Oxley Highway, via Wool Rd, with legal access to property.
FOR MORE INFO SMS 12359 OXLEY TO 0416 907 810